- I love the big red cup for my noodles, I know i'll be eating alot of those this winter at work.
- I always pick up christmas dishes, after I bleach them I keep them on hand they're adorable for parties or to put cookies on to give to friends, and co-workers, the mug I thought would be cute to put hot chocolate in with some candy canes.
- I love Suze Orman i've seen her on Oprah a few times Im going to give this book to my dad who retires next year :)
- The parenthood book is cute (although the girl on the front looks about 14 which scares me lol)
To regain my composure after the dump I headed to one of my favorite thrift stores. The doggy thrift store in Conway. It is always so quiet in there and the women are so sweet. I spent $3.00 and found some great things.
- These shoes are so cute and flats for work they look like they've hardly been worn (1.00)
- A rug hooking book for my mom (we made a pact last year to get a majority of our christmas presents for each other from thrift or yard sales, this will go in her stocking)(1.00)
- I always pick up decorating books for ideas, our library doesn't have very many so I check out the ideas, and donate them afterwards (1.00)