Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Last Weekend's Dump Finds

Im partying over at Southern Hospitality today! http://southernhospitalityblog.com/

So with the ripping out of all the new carpet my hubby has made several trips to the dump, and of course he needs company!



This is what I found Sunday.





Okay before you get all excited. The diaper genie was in great shape no marks, no stains no smells, and it had all of its 'booklets. I took it home and soaked it in the tub with some bleach and antibacterial soap and steaming hot water for 2 hours. That alone I saved myself at least $25.00 (if you dont know what a diaper genie is it is a fancy trash can for baby diapers that twists the garbage bags in a way that the diapers dont smell. I loved the huge glass vase and have a smaller one similar to it. im going to fill it with god only knows what and put it in my living room :)

2 comments: