Friday, August 6, 2010

Tuesday Dump Finds

Sorry im a little late on the uptake I hit up the dump Tuesday, right after I saw the newest love of my life. Our friends Doug and Amanda had their little baby girl! She is just absolutely adorable! She was born on Aug. 2, 2010 at 11:13pm. Another cause to celebrate August 2nd!

So here are my dump finds from Tuesday

Tuesdays have been extremely busy at the dump, I had to wade my way through people and tons of stuff. There were alot of grouchy old people there, and one old man even blew his horn multiple times because he couldn' t get his truck close enough to the dump store that he wanted. Wow.
  • Safety 1st Family Room Child-Proofing Kit - 46 Piece (I didn't get all 46 pieces but the pieces I did get were brand new in the packaging, outlet covers etc.
  • Martha Stewart, Vogue, Shape, Family Circle, Better Homes Special Edition 2010 magazines.

No comments:

Post a Comment