Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Nesting to the extreme

So this baby has started to move around ALOT! she decided to start using those Danforth legs of hers and start kicking my abdomen. I figured this was a sign to kick my butt in gear and clean the house before I go back to work on Wednesday.

Yesterday I cleaned the main bathroom from ceiling to floor. (Does anyone else have an abundance of spiders at their house too?) then today I decided to wash my kitchen floor.

Now, I always wash my floor by hand on my hands and knees and I do it at least twice. What a chore, I've tried mops and mr. clean and nothing gets my floor as clean as it is when i wash it by hand. Ladies please tell me your secret, if you use a mop or mr. clean or anything else and get your floors sparkling, PLEASE let me know! This by hand stuff is such hard work!

No comments:

Post a Comment