Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Thrifty Finds in Boothbay Harbor

So I did some thrifting in Boothbay harbor. Didn't find much. We went to the Rotary Auction and Flea Market. We found a vintage christmas book for $1.00. Sorry no picture. The place was insane so we left.

I went to thrift shop Saint Andrews Hospital Auxiliary Thrift Shop and found a gem for $3.00 Yep a Keurig Special Edition Brewing System in fabulous condition. The women didn't know what it was. I almost felt like I was stealing it. But they were happy to sell it for $3.00 (and $.15 with maine tax :) ) Im super psyched. I brought it home and ran some vinegar through it, works like a charm. Now just gotta get some hot chocolate and decaf coffee K Cups. On the website it goes for $139.95. Quite the deal

No comments:

Post a Comment