Saturday, August 7, 2010

Book Review

Ron and I are in Boothbay Harbor this weekend celebrating our 2nd anniversary. I'll be back on Sunday. In the meantime here is a review on a great book I just read.

Lately, I haven't been a huge reader, but I was reading a fellow bloggers post the other day about how wonderful the book Be Centsable How to Cut Your Household Budget In Half By Chrissy Pate and Kristin McKee.

I headed over to the library and checked it out. This is a wonderful book all about couponing and money saving strategies. I liked this book better than other budget books i've read because these women are both married with children and have realistic strategies to budget. Some of the books i've read are a bit extreme in how to save money, but these ladies have a streamline way of cutting coupons, and saving money. I suggest that anyone looking to cut their budget read this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment