Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Now if only he'd pick the dump for me :)
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
I went to see my family on Sunday, we had a wonderful Sunday dinner! My mom and I made a stop at her local thrift store. I just looovee when thrift stores are open on Sundays :) Here is what I got:
- Ironing board/Iron holder 1.00 brand new
- Home Alone CD .50 (I'm always looking for xmas music to download to hubby's ipod)
- Super comfy shoes that look like they've never been worn 2.00
Total of 3.50... im a big spender!
Monday, October 18, 2010
Here are my great finds
- A hard cover James Patterson book (which my mom had not read, and said was fairly new)
- An adorable hanging heart
- Another basket for Brynlee's room
- 2 egg cups for my mom
- The Secret Life of Bees book
- A small plastic bat (for our halloween costume this year.. I can't tell you it's a surprise!)
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
So on Sunday I got all of this stuff for free from Rite Aid... I love Free :)
- Sucrets Cough Drops
- Blistex Lip Balm
- Shea Butter Lip Balm
- Green Giant Frozen Meal
- Pedicare Gentle Vapors plug in
- Utterly Smooth Hand Cream
How I got this for free is. I bought all this stuff with money out of my pocket, then I signed up for Single Check Rebates at Riteaid.com and at the end of the month they'll send me a check for what I bought... Easy as that.
Monday, October 11, 2010
Sunday, October 10, 2010
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
- Many articles say to save money you should eat in instead of eating out all the time. Hubby and I love to eat out, but we buy alot of our certificates at restaurant.com a $25.00 gift certificate can cost only 1.75 or we get $50.00 gift certificates for $25.00 off the radio on 50/50 Fridays. We also have been eating in and only having drinks out.
- I buy 85% of my clothes at the thrift store. I do have the occasional urge to go to the outlets. But overall most of my clothing comes from yard sales and thrift stores.
- I make my lunch every day. Lunch at school has gotten over $2.50 for a teacher. If I bought lunch everyday I would spend $450 a year
- I use coupons all the time! I think of a coupon as just money just sitting there.
- I use the library alot! We rent movies and books for free!
So how do you save money??????
Sunday, October 3, 2010
So i've been doing some Halloween decorating around here. All of my decorations were either given to me, found at the dump, or on extreme clearance