Sunday, August 15, 2010

Big News and More Thrifiness

Sorry I haven't been blogging. Hubby and I have been out celebrating our news! On Tuesday we found we are having a ....

We have some great 3D pictures of the little lady bug. She was a mover and a shaker she kept moving around and flipping around while we were in the ultrasound. We are tweaking the name so that is to come later. Okay on to thriftiness....


Hubby and I went to STAPLES today. I got all of this for $24.00


6 sprial notebooks .01 each

pens 1.00

dry erase markers 1.00

electric pencil sharpener 15.99

2 reams of paper 4.98

around 28.00, used a 20% off coupon to get it down to 24.00 (coupon not good on paper reams)

THEN... Staples was having rebates on the electric pencil sharpener which made it free, the reams of paper which made them 1 cent a piece. So they are giving me $26.00 in rebate check back!

STAPLES PAID ME 2.00 TO BUY ALL THIS STUFF!

No comments:

Post a Comment