Thursday, July 15, 2010

Thrifty Finds

So mom and I went out last weekend to do some dump picking and thrift storing. I love picking with my mom at the dump, she always finds the best stuff. Im still trying to convince her it is safe to crawl up the wood pile, to get great wooden pieces. Here are my finds. A super cute 4th of July wooden sign, two brand new packs of playing cards still in the packaging, and my favorite find an old green wooden box that says Poland Springs on it. Im going to paint it green and put my outdoor cushions in it.






















We then out to the Flea Market out in Fryeburg. My mom found a tin picnic basket that goes with her collection and a great decorating book. I found squat. The next stop was our favorite doggy thrift store

  • Country Gardens magazine for .50
  • Round pillow (with a $20.00 tag on it) for $2.00
  • Yankee Candle Tapers $1.00
  • Gingerbread cutting board $1.50

Total $5.00

No comments:

Post a Comment