Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Things I love

This is the first summer since I was a little girl that I have been fortuneate enough not to work. After some convincing hubby finally agreed I needed a restful summer. He warned me though I might get bored. Im amazed I haven't been bored at all this summer! My great friend Amanda also is pregnant and has the summer off so we've spent some time hiking with our poochies, and hanging out in the river. This summer i've been able do some soulsearching and do the things I really do enjoy:
  • Spending time with my family
  • Blogging
  • Thrifting
  • Eating toasted banana bread with peanut butter (this is a new addition to the list and im doing it right now so i had to add it :) )
  • Revamping older pieces with spray paint!
  • Decorating
  • Reading
  • Walking and spending time with Bailey

I've known all along that I love to do these things, I just haven't made time to do them until this summer. I think this summer i've learned even if you dont have alot of time on your hands you have to do something at least once a week that makes YOU happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment