Sunday, July 25, 2010

Saturday Finds

Im linking up to Rhoda's party over at http://southernhospitalityblog.com/


Hubby and I did some Yard Shopping this morning. We hit up five sales and didn't find too too much. Alot of people were trying to get rich off of selling their used stuff, I think I may start a class that is based on you cannot make millions of dollars at a yard sale on your used crap. Here is the run down:

HP 10.4 Digital Picture Frame brand new $20.00

Shop and Play mat and shopping cart pad $5.00

Free Hair High (rip off of the bump it)

Vintage Xmas Table Cloth $1.00

(Not Pictured) Pfaltzgraff mug $.25

I googled the picture frame goes for around 140-150 new.

The baby Infantanio Shop & Play mat goes for $16 new.

So I got some pretty good deals!

1 comment:

  1. you did great! I have seen the Shop and Play at Marshalls, so you did great!!

    ReplyDelete