Monday, July 19, 2010

Not Much To Brag About Here

Saturday I hit up a few yardsales before my friend Amanda and I went for a walk with the doggies and a nice cool swim.

Definitely not much to brag about here.

  • Colonial America Learning Activities Book .25. (our fourth graders do a whole unit on colonial america and it has some cute activities.

  • Already threaded bobbins .50. I have been sewing lately and realized that these babies are extremely useful and $2.75 at Walmart.


On Sunday I went to the dump with the boys (once again love home improvement projects). Well I found an adorable dresser but after looking it over it needed much more love then I could give. So we dragged it back to the wood pile. I did find this for my mom though. I dont think its very old but its kinda cool. Would be useful in her antique booth maybe?




No comments:

Post a Comment