So here in NH yard sale season is winding down. The air is getting crisp and no one really has any motivation to do anymore yardsales here.
Hubby spotted a huge yardsale today on the way to the thrift store and even turned around without me begging (dont you just love him). We found the deal of the day there! A lupine harness for Bailey that matches his leash exactly! Wahoo, i've wanted a harness but am not willing to shell out $25.99 for one. Lupine is an amazing brand that is made right here in N. Conway. If any of their stuff breaks or is chewed through they have a lifetime guarantee, you dont even need the receipt they will just replace it with a brand new one for free! So I thought $2.00 was a steal! It is in the bottom left hand corner of the picture.
We also hit up the thrift store today, and low and behold it was $1.oo bag day. This sale had been going on for a few days so there was not alot left to pick through but I did find some good stuff.
- Nine West High Heels Size 10-- definitely going on ebay
- 2 XL Greg Norman Golf Shirts that have never been worn-Also ebay
- A flat sheet for my mom's king size bed with a pretty lace detail
- A brand new white t-shirt --who doesn't use white tee shirts???
- Brand new button sandals still in the packaging
A pair of capris pants and a skirt for post-pregnancy
- Pregnancy shorts--good for my pregancy clothes lot going on ebay after January :)
- A cute blue and white top that hopefully fits my pregnant belly!
- A cute cotton black dress a little short but it would like cute over leggings
The leaves are starting to to turn beautiful shades of red and orange. I just love fall!