Friday, February 25, 2011

Stocking Up For The Big Storm With.. Chocolate

So Miss Baby and I decided to head out yesterday and run our errands because we knew today we would be getting snow.

My first stop:


I had a sweater I bought during pregnancy that I had planned on loving after pregnancy. Well I didn't love it after pregancy. One of my goals this year is to not let brand new clothes sit in my closet without being worn, and then a year from now hauled off to the thrift store. So I dragged the sweater back to Eddie Bauer and returned it for a useful long sleeve shirt and socks. I only had to pay $.78 overage, but a much better deal for something I will definitely get use out of. I never buy red, but I thought it would be a nice change.




Second Stop:

Walgreens. I love walgreens. The store is fairly new to our town, and I think i've been there more than any other drug store in town. Yesterday Walgreens had a deal that you could get an 8X10 collage for free. I made one and picked it up at the store, it is adorable! I also got free dove deoderant, hair elastics for $.75. My favorite buy was the lindt heart box of truffles. 48 truffles per box they were on clearence from $14.99 to $3.74. BUT WAIT I also had a $1.00 off coupon so that made them $2.74 a box. That is even cheaper than the Lindt outlet in town!








All these goodies for a total of $7.00 not bad at all!

2 comments:

  1. that's my chocolate loving girl! and a new follower yahoo have a great day stay warm and snuggly.
    love ya
    mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds. I love taking things I don't need back (it just might be a sickness, haha).

    Ashley
    www.thethriftywife.com

    ReplyDelete