4. I'm wearing slippers. This is from my mom telling me my whole childhood to wear slippers, it keeps the wear and tear on my socks down and my floors in better condition from winter shoes.
5. Im learning how to make a good cup of coffee. Don't laugh I make the worst cup of coffee ever! Too strong, too weak I can't get it right. Then I end up buying a D&D coffee for $2.09 so im attempting to save that $2.09 every day .
6. Miss Baby is wearing second hand clothes and playing with second hand toys.
7. I'm making our dog food. Our dog has a gluten allergy and needs specific food that is very expensive. Every week I make his food for a fraction of the cost. When Miss Baby is on solids I also will be making her food too!
8. Hubby and I are not eating out as much. If we do eat out we go for lunch which is cheaper, and a happier time of the day for Miss Baby.
9. We are only buying what we need for the week from the grocery store. I'm famous for letting vegetables, meat, and cheese go bad, which in turn is a waste of money.
10. Im not buying things I don't need because it is a "good deal". Im slowly getting better at this!
What are you doing to live frugally?