Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Where is spring!

So New Hampshire got hit with a bunch of more snow today. Yuck! Im ready for spring!
So here I am up to my eyeballs in snow
My parents are here :
Yup, Siesta Key Florida. How jealous am I! They are staying at an Interlakes Properties Resort http://www.inter-lakesproperties.com/ Ron and I stayed there last year and had such a wonderful time! And man do I wish I was there now!









I know I should be doing homework but Bailey and I took some time out to play in the snow. We were going to go thrifting but since the weather was so yucky we decided to stay home. Bailey loves the snow.



Then he heard the plow.....
and chased it.... Yup I had to run down the street after him (in my Pajamas no less) and my lucky day half the neighborhood was out shoveling. #1 reason not to stay in your pajamas until 11am. So here he is after I scolded him and made him go inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment