Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Tasty Tuesday

I am connecting to http://beautyandbedlam.com/ Tasty Tuesday.

I wish I could say im a fabulous cook, but im still learning. My mother is a wonderful cook and im hoping those genes will rub off on me eventually.

I found this recipe on the web, and since hubby and I are super picky eaters we love it. I dont think its that great for you, but it sure is tasty.

Anniversary Chicken
Here's what you need :
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup teriyaki basting sauce
- 1/2 cup Ranch-style salad dressing
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 (3 ounce) can bacon bits [I used about 6-7 pieces of real bacon]
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley, for garnish

Here's how you make it :
Pre-heat over to 350
First, I cooked the bacon & set it aside
In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken breasts, and saute 4 to 5 minutes each side, until lightly browned.
Place browned chicken breasts in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Brush with teriyaki sauce.
Then, spoon on Ranch salad dressing.
Sprinkle with cheese
Then sprinkle bacon
Bake for 25 to 35 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear. Garnish with parsley

SERVE!!



No comments:

Post a Comment