Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Maple Glazed Apple Stuffed Pork Chops

I am on my February vacation right now so I have time to make an elaborate meal (okay elaborate to me!) My hubby and I are picky eaters but we love this recipe! We had it tonight with rice and garlic sauteed green beans yum yum!

I am connecting to Beauty and Bedlam http://beautyandbedlam.com/ Tasty Tuesday!

Maple Glazed Apple Stuffed Pork Chops


2 Tsp. Butter

1 Cup of stuffing mix (I use Stove Top)

1/2 Cup finely chopped apple

2 medium sized pork chops

2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard

2 Tbsp. maple syrup

1 Tsp. chopped fresh rosemary


1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

2. Melt butter in large non-stick skillet on med heat

3. Add apple cook and stir 3 min or until tender

4. Prepare stuffing mix as directed on package, stir in cooked apple.

5. Pound pork chops thin

6. Press stuffing mixture onto one side of meat

7. Roll up jelly roll style.

8. If needed tie closed with butchers twine. ( I usually don't need to)

9. Spray small roasting pan with non-stick spray.

10. Mix syrup, mustard, and rosemary.

11. Spoon evenly over meat.

12. Bake 30-45min (check meat to make sure it is fully cooked before serving)

No comments:

Post a Comment