Sunday, September 27, 2009

Good Deals At The Mall?

We had a fabulous time in Rye this weekend celebrating hubby's 30th birthday. The weather was great, the cabin was cozy, the company was wonderful, and the food delicious! I did manage to find some great deals this weekend....


Ron and I had some spare time so we swung over to the Fox Run Mall before everyone showed up to the cabin.


I am not a person who likes to have a bunch of open credit cards but I opened a victoria secret card a long time ago and have just left it open.


LET ME TELL YOU THIS IS THE CARD TO HAVE


I rarely use it but monthly they send me coupons for free underwear and during my birthday month they gave me 2 ten dollars off ten dollars or more coupons


THAT THEY LET ME COMBINE.


I bought two short sleeve angel tees and a pair of underwear for a total of $10 and if you know anything about Victoria Secret you know that you usually can't even buy one pair of underwear for $10.0


So if there is a place you regularly shop I highly recommend looking into their credit card, some stores definitely have better rewards than others.


Here is the shirt I bought in cardinal and coal (originally priced $20.00 a piece... ridiculous for a plain t-shirt!)



No comments:

Post a Comment