Sunday, January 1, 2012

My New Year's Resolution... Is to blog more!

Okay after my 4 months + hiatus i've decided im going to blog more! Miss Baby and I had a chat and we decided that we just need to be much more diligent taking pictures and blogging. We love to read all of your blogs so we need to do a better job at updating this one!




This week has been a blur.. Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Miss Baby's 1st Birthday, New Year's Eve, New Year's Day, and Miss Baby's first birthday party. Wheww we are exhausted but happy. This year the holidays were harder than ever. We didn't get to see Gramie and Pepe Dupuis because Miss Baby had a cold and Pepe can't be around anyone sick. Well we are on the mend and can't wait to see them soon! Here are some pictures of Miss Baby's first Christmas and birthday. (We are just not a photogenic family ... sorry)





































This year has been one hell of a year but im excited to see what 2012 brings us. I know for me it will be alot of home improvement projects ;)

























































1 comment:

  1. Love love the pictures.
    Miss Baby is sooo cute and I can't wait to get my hands on her.
    love you
    mom

    ReplyDelete