Friday, August 26, 2011

This is what $18.75 got me today!

Miss Baby and I are enjoying our last days of summer by thrifting them away! I have to return back to work on Tuesday :( boo. We went to two of our favorite thrift stores today and got this loot: Sorry the picture is not that great!




  • 2 new magazines July/Aug 2011 .50 a piece

  • A workbook for my kiddos .50

  • 2 packages of pencils 1 was .25 1 was .50

  • 3 bibs $1.00 a piece

  • 1 fisher price toy for Miss Baby $2.00

  • 3 picture frames one was $1.00 two were $.50

  • 2 brand new packages of diaper genie trash bags brand new! (this was a super exciting deal for me I got them for $1.50 a piece at walmart I pay $6.00 a piece!)

  • Nuby sippy cup for $.50 also an exciting deal because these retail for 5-6$$ a piece

  • 3 onsies $1.00 a piece

  • 2 pairs of pants for Miss Baby .25 each

  • Express Pants the Editor fit 1.00

  • Brand new banana republic shirt with tags still on it 2.00

What a great deal!!


I also am still doing ebay and making $$$$. I found brand new in their package magic mesh screen doors. I didn't know what they were I googled them www.buymagicmesh.com and saw that they retail for $20.00 plus 7.00 shipping. I found them on ebay selling for $34.00. So I am ebaying those babies. Hubby has stopped complaining about me bringing home things from the dump anymore... I knew it wouldn't take long :)




No comments:

Post a Comment