Saturday, January 7, 2012

New Year Projects

Im linking up to debbie dos party!! http://debbie-debbiedoos.blogspot.com/

Miss Baby, the Mr., and I had a wonderful visit with my parents today! It was so nice to see them. Of course the topic of house projects for the year came up!


So with the start of the new year of course I have some new year's house projects I would like to do.


Miss Baby for her first birthday got alot of really fun magnets. Unfortunately where the fridge is positioned she is constantly in the way while I cook dinner when she is playing with them. The Mr. is going to get a piece of metal tomorrow we are going to spray it with chalk board paint and frame it. It is going to go here:


My next small project is going to be to sew more of these pillows: I made them from drop cloths and I really like them. Durable, simple, and cute.





I caught Miss Baby in the tub last night. She was a tad surprised can you tell?


Before and After pictures to come!

5 comments:

  1. I love the miss baby picture. You are going to love having the maganetic board in the end of the cabinets.
    mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea for the chalk board. Miss baby will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing with my newbie party.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see the magnet board all set up! I love that you are a serious thrifter like me... I'm your newest fan! Please stop by bellanest.blogspot.com if you get a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like some fun projects you have planned. Enjoy Miss Baby! :)

    ReplyDelete