Thursday, January 12, 2012

Snow Day

There is only one phone call I like getting before 7 am and that's the snow day phone call. I've never been so happy to hear the superintendent's voice on the phone.



Miss Baby had a little touch of the flu last night and is on the mend. So we decided to relax in our jammies today and get some stuff done around the house and play.



























The hubby put up the chalk board and Miss Baby loves it. We are going to frame it out soon. Today I also made another drop cloth pillow and came to this understanding...
Im alwful at sewing and it's sad that I have to use liquid stitch to get through one pillow. It looks great just dont look to close :)

2 comments:

  1. I hope miss baby is feeling better. Love the board. Don't feel bad I can not get the hang of knitting I have yarn everywhere.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to laugh at this. I, too, love the snow day phone call!!! :)

    ReplyDelete