Thursday, June 10, 2010

Lets Grow Some Grass



So I showed you in my last blog about the fake grass I bought. I figured since we have such a hard time growing it in the yard lets have some of the fake stuff inside. I thought it was very zen looking. I have three blocks of it. I spray painted one white and added a rub on fleur de lise to go with my black and white kitchen. What do you think?


BEFORE



AFTER



It was super hard to spray paint because the grass does not come out of the bottom so its not perfect but I definitely think it is better than the blue.

*My summer vacation has now started. I love being a teacher, this summer I have 79 days off. I'll start hitting the thrift stores on a regular basis :)

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back!!! love what you did to the grass.
    and the black is the right touch. Are there yard sales in your future this weekend?

    ReplyDelete