Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Tuesday Trash and Thrift Finds

There is another doggie thrift store in town (not as good as the one I posted about before) I went there this morning and the dump after. I went to the dump a little bit later than usual today and without Bailey. I show up and there are no parking spots in front of the "store" and people are sitting on their finds waiting for people to pick them up. It was insane. I did find some cute stuff.

  • Brand new Hatley skirt with tags
  • Lands End cardigan
  • Vintage Easter cutouts
  • Three cloth napkins with lace
  • Fake fruit with fake sticks
  • Glittery swirly sticks


Here are some of the finds up close!

I think the Easter cutouts are vintage. I have no idea what to do with the glittery swirly sticks anyone have any ideas?

2 comments:

  1. I have blig black swirly sticks from IKEA and just keep them in a pretty vase. I am sure there are some more creative people out there to give you a better idea. Excellent finds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wash sign is cute! As for the swirls, the best I can come up with is a vase, too!

    ReplyDelete