Sunday, May 30, 2010

Memorial Day Yard Sales

So yesterday I got up super early (6am) and headed out to some yardsales. I will say I didn't find that much.




  • 3 CDs for .25 a piece

  • A really cute wooden baby toy for $2.00

  • A baby gate for $2.00

  • Brand new reed difuser from yankee candle for $1.00

  • Black cotton skirt $1.00

  • A book for $.50

After our yardsale last weekend I promised hubby I would not buy stuff just because it was a good deal so I was very picky with what I bought. Not that I had to be THAT picky because there was hardly anything out there I wanted.


The yardsaling gods were not really on my side. We went to the Habitat for Humanity yard sale which is usually wonderful for housing projects and didnt get a single thing :(. I also went to over 20 yard sales and all I spent was $7.25. A very sad day for yardsaling.


I will tell you though if you are in the market for beenie babies please come to North Conway NH. I would say at least 60% of the yard sales I went to were selling the little suckers.


No comments:

Post a Comment