Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Thrifty Finds!

I love Wednesdays! My mom comes up to visit and Miss baby gets to enjoy time with her gramie!

We braved the busy church thrift store today. I spent a whooping $1.00




$.50 for a cute metal container that hangs. Im going to put dried flowers in it and hang it on the bathroom door.

$.25 for a book about the romans. I teach 6th grade special education and my students do a project on the romans every year this is a great book!

$.25 (not pictured) a Racheal Ray magazine for my mom!


We had such a wonderful day (that was much needed!).Miss baby decided to have a party last night and was up from 12:30-5:00am. So a day with gramie was exactly what we needed. Here is a picture of Miss baby and I BEFORE the night partying began!

5 comments:

  1. I love that picture and hope miss baby does better tonight. love to you all
    mom aka grammie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to pop over and visit as Grammie was bragging about Miss Baby on her blog! LOL But no wonder - she is adorable.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like that metal pocket you found. How cute. But not as cute as your lil girl. She is adorable! :) Hopefully Miss Baby Girl gave you some rest last night. :)

    Have a good day...trick is to nap when they do. ;)

    ~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's noting like a bargain! Hopefully your daughter will cooperate and let you have some much deserved rest! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have passed along an award to you! Just pop on over to my blog to receive it!

    ReplyDelete