So hubby was sweet enough to let me run into the church thrift store real quick on Saturday morning while him and miss baby read the paper and enjoyed the morning sun in the truck. One of my new year's resolutions is to add more classic versatile pieces to my wardrobe. I found these great items all for $5.50.I didn't have alot of time to look or even try things on.
- Grey workpants straight leg with a cuff on the bottom
- Two white button down shirts 1 Ann Taylor Loft with great seams and a light weight Gap button down
- A denim Eddie Bauer Skirt (I didn't realize it was brand new with tags on it until I got it home original price $29.50)
- An adorable cream sweater with black swirls on the bottom with a black ribbon belt
A couple of the items are a tad tight im hoping when the baby weight starts to come off more they will fit like a gem.
And of course im starting my Christmas shopping for next year :) If you didn't remember my side of the family always has a mission to get everything in each other's Christmas stocking second hand.
- A woodworking magazine to go in my dad's stocking
- A board book that looks brand new for Miss Baby. The sticker on the back of the book said it was originally $6.99