Friday, May 27, 2011

Heaven

Yes this is heaven...... These lilacs smell fabulous and came from the lilac bush out front of our house.




Our Memorial Day weekend is filled with lots and lots of yard saling and family time. I have the best husband in the world. He printed all of the yardsales from the paper and arranged them by location. Isn't he fabulous! He also installed a ceiling fan in Miss Baby's room, because it is hot hot hot here. I really am a lucky gal! We are going to enjoy the rest our evening with wine and hope that these huge scary thunderstorms will pass us.


I can't wait to see what the Memorial Day yardsales have in store. I have a list of things my friends are looking for. Check back for our treasures!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what you get. looking forward to seeing you on Sunday.
    love ya
    mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWWW your husband rocks!!! I didn't hear any thunderstorms :(. I can't remember if I told you but I moved from Lisbon Falls, and now live out past Wiscasset and towards Augusta.

    ReplyDelete