- Many articles say to save money you should eat in instead of eating out all the time. Hubby and I love to eat out, but we buy alot of our certificates at restaurant.com a $25.00 gift certificate can cost only 1.75 or we get $50.00 gift certificates for $25.00 off the radio on 50/50 Fridays. We also have been eating in and only having drinks out.
- I buy 85% of my clothes at the thrift store. I do have the occasional urge to go to the outlets. But overall most of my clothing comes from yard sales and thrift stores.
- I make my lunch every day. Lunch at school has gotten over $2.50 for a teacher. If I bought lunch everyday I would spend $450 a year
- I use coupons all the time! I think of a coupon as just money just sitting there.
- I use the library alot! We rent movies and books for free!
So how do you save money??????