Saturday, February 18, 2012

What a lovely Thrifting Day

Miss Baby and I left Fairview Ave this morning to give hubby some time to install my new closet system for all of my thrifted clothes :) Miss Baby had gotten $2.00 from her GG (Great Gramie) for Valentine's Day and we were going to put it to good use.

I bet I could have had other finds; but thrifting with a 1 year old is pure sport not pleasure. Chasing her and breezing through clothes on the way is not the most thorough way of thrifting.

Miss Baby got:


  • 8 pieces of clothing for $2.00. All from Children's Place, Osh Kosh, and Gymboree.

  • 4 board books for $1.00

  • 5 brand new pairs of kids socks for $1.00

  • (Not Pictured)Regalo bed rails for when she's older for $5.00

I got:



  • A sweater from Bass .50

Total $9.50. I would say Miss Baby put her Valentine's $2.00 to good use.


I also took over two huge buckets of clothes that Miss Baby had outgrown to the thrift store in plymouth. I came back with $86.00 in cash and $67.00 in store credit. It was nice to spend some time with my mom and make money in the process!

No comments:

Post a Comment