Friday, March 18, 2011

My Dear House...

So hubby and I had a realtor come look at our house, just for fun to see what price we could get for it if, we were to sell. If the price was right hubby and I would consider looking to put our house on the market. Well the price was WRONG, the realtor came back with a listing price, that was basically how much we owe on our house, so no profit there. So there goes the idea of selling our house for a few years. Isn't it cute?? We've since gotten rid of that ugly wishing well. This was when we had first bought the house.



Don't get me wrong our house is cute, and we've done some major improvements. I just would like to have more land, and privacy from the neighbors. We live in a nice neighborhood, and have a 3 bedroom, 2 bath home. So I can't complain. Let me tell you there are two things I absolutely HATE about this house. One of them being the dark trim EVERYWHERE (but there is a different story for a different post)
I am here to complain about my downstairs bathroom. My hubby says it is leaky, creaky, and smelly. Yes, Yes it is.
It is small. It is very green, and yellow. The sink leaks, I think there is mold somewhere around there. I didn't take a picture of the shower, it is even uglier. Tiles are falling off, and have been make shift placed on. So folks I need your help folks. What would you do to make this bathroom look bigger? Color ideas? We are redoing it this spring with the help of my handy dandy father.


1 comment:

  1. I don't know if you mean to do major construction ( like walls coming down) but I think you mean just an overall new look. There is a blog I follow called A Country Farmhouse, she has the most gorgeous bathroom. I believe done on a budget too. The color is a very light Benjamin Moore shade. Take a peek at it.

    ReplyDelete