Thursday, April 29, 2010

Gliders and Runners


Okay so I may be the worst blogger ever! Sorry it takes me so long to post, things at the Danforth house are completely crazy but after Saturday I promise they will calm down and I can start posting regularly again! My thrift finds last weekend were amazing.


I got this glider and footstool for $25.00 it is in great condition and came with all the cushions in a microsuede off white color. I took off all the covers and washed it up it looks great! Pictures with covers and cushions to come! I considered giving it to one of my pregnant girlfriends cause these babies are expensive but was selfish and decided to keep it for myself. I wanted it so bad at the yardsale I sat in it while my husband went and found the lady running the sale, I had to fend off two people for it. Must be quite the steal!

The scrabble game was .10 and has all the pieces. The electric blanket was brand new and $5.00. My hubby is very conservative and likes to keep the heat at 65 in the winter so these blankets get me through the winter. An electronic suduko game for my dad for xmas.




How cute is this sign it was also .50 if I ever get a laundry it will look adorable on the door, for now it hangs above my dryer.



This has to be my favorite find! It is an april cornell runner. It came from the same yardsale as the glider. Dont you just love the print!

No comments:

Post a Comment