Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Daffodils and Dump Finds

So as promised here are pictures of my dump finds last weekend.

The Vera Bradley bag is an older style and definitely has been loved but i liked the zippered top and figured if anything it would be good for yard sales, and thrift shops when you have a lot things to carry around in small spaces. Don't mind the evil cat lurking in the shadows of this picture. My husband had him before we got married and the thing hates me! Right after this photo was taken he started gnawing on the strap to my purse. Obviously he doesn't know a thing about Vera Bradley. He is a 15lb. terror!

Here is my mantel. The wooden people and the vase are from our honeymoon in St. Lucia. The garland is from the dump I really liked the purple flowers on it. I do think that I am going to redo my mantel eventually so it has a better theme to it.
This birdhouse is not from the dump. My father makes these great birdhouses on old tools. I was lucky enough to steal this one from his workshop to put in my garden. Daffodils are my FAVORITE flower and I love when they are in bloom. How cute are they?


No comments:

Post a Comment