Sunday, November 1, 2009

The mall is not all it's cracked up to be

Sooo every once in a while I decide to go to the mall and say to myself im going to spend some money and buy some "nice" clothes for work. Well let me tell you... I went to the Fox Run Mall with hubby last weekend and even with all the money in the world I would not have bought anything. None of the "in" fashions looked good on me (I swear leggings went out in the 80s for a reason) and everything was extremely overpriced ($65.00 for a cotton sweater.... with 3/4 length sleeves.. come on..) So feeling down and out I went to my favorite church thrift store and low and behold I found a ton of items for $6.00 that fit great


  • Brand new wool green sweater vest from the limited
  • Purple button down shirt from New York and Co.
  • Gray long sleeve cotton shirt from old navy
  • Blue long sleeve hooded cotton shirt from Gap
  • And an ugly printed shirt from a boutique with all the tags on it (im going to sell it on ebay)
  • Not pictured but also in the six dollars was a glass container that went in my bathroom to hold cotton balls.
  • Also not pictured but in the $6.00 were black super cute steve madden flats but soo not my size (They were a 10 im a 6) so i passed them off to my friend amanda (who im trying to turn into a thrifter!)
So the mall is not all its cracked up to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment