Tuesday, November 17, 2009

When you hit rock bottom there is no where to go but up

Sorry I haven't written in a while

Life has been extremely... well lets tell it like it is... AWFUL at the Danforth household!

Hubby and I woke up Monday morning to the sounds of a waterfall, (sounds beautiful right?)Well.. that waterfall was coming from our water heater which in turn was creating an indoor pool in our finished basement. So we immediately had to haul out all of our furniture on to the lawn (this includes 3 ton of pellets, a lot of storage, and 3 couches... among other pieces of large furniture) So we have had two days of non stop clean up and dealing with plumbers, insurance, and service master.

On top of all of this my Uncle Richard passed away suddenly this morning. My heart goes out to my poor aunt and cousins.

So that is why I love the saying from my mother: "When you hit rock bottom there is really no where to go but up"

No comments:

Post a Comment