Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Dump Shopping, Baby Food Makin' Kinda Day

Hello there! I've got some great treasures to share with you from our favorite place.. THE DUMP !


Miss Baby and I were out Kalouping this morning. She drove us in her little red wagon.






Miss Baby and I took a visit to our local recycling center and found some great stuff. A ton of clothes from J Crew and H&M for our friend who is a skinny mini and some great clothes for her son from Old Navy about 12 pieces in all. Our loot included this fabulous wool jacket from JCrew. Our pile has clothing pieces ranging from skirts to dresses and tops. I also found a candle stick with a price tag of $13.95 from Pier One. A couple of magazines, and a bath toy from carters for miss baby.






















The pictures were taken hastily it was lunch time for Miss Baby and when that girl wants to eat she wants to eat NOW. After Miss Baby settled down for a snooze to dream about all of our great finds, i steamed some fruits and pureed them. Baby food is way to expensive and I like to know what my kiddo is eating so that is my frugal mom attempt. Im glad the heat has broken maybe I can attempt to do one of projects on my to do list.

1 comment:

  1. miss baby is so cute in that wagon. Glad to see you post again
    mom

    ReplyDelete