Thursday, March 18, 2010

Thrifty Eats

Since i've been hanging around with a bunch of pregnant women lately I know all the places that sell ice cream from home to work. I got a hot tip though that our local pizza place has 1/2 off ice cream on Thursdays. Hubby and I went down and enjoyed a medium and large twist with sprinkles for a grand total of $2.21. If this keeps up through the summer I can tell that me and the preggos will be waddling down there (my waddle will be from all the weight I gained hanging out with those two!) Gotta love Fire 21 Pizza and Subs.

Happy belated St. Patrick's Day. Hubby and I went out and celebrated a little too much last night. Another thrifty tip become friends with a bud representative and drink all night for free. I did find a new beer that I like. Hoegaarden is a white ale and is very sweet. Most of the time Im usually a wineo but this beer won my heart. Perfect for those summer bbqs.

No comments:

Post a Comment