Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Bookcases


Sorry I haven't blogged in a while, i've been extremely sick!! There is this alwful cold going around at school and everyone has been on the down and out. Its one of those colds where it wont go away and it hits you hard.

Soo.. after a second trip to the doctors office and some antibotics Im starting to feel better.

I decided to rearrange my bookcase.

I think one of the reasons I love our house is for the built in bookcase in the living room. I've been reading alot of decorating magazines and they keep talking about redecorating bookcases.

Sorry I have no before to show you... but here is the after!

Some of the knick knacks are hard to see but the green fish was a yard sale find and I just fell in love with him. The cheese dome was a dump find. The dancing wooden people are from our honeymoon. I love that the bookshelf is made up of such trinkety things.

No comments:

Post a Comment