Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Woah I need to blog more

I am really trying hard to make time for blogging. Okay so I haven't been great... almost a year but hey i've got a lot to blog about now!

So i've been thrifting thrifting thrifting. I just dont understand how people can survive without buying second hand. Here is Miss Baby in the cutest outfit ever. A total of $1.50 how can you go wrong. (Don't mind her red cheeks she's sick :(   )


Please ignore the playroom mess behind her!

I've also been upcycling some corks while i've been neglecting this blog!

 
Yes folks I love wine and yes i've drank all these bottles :)
Hubby was so sweet to cut out the D and I hot glued corks to it.
Now it lives on our  mantel.
 


2 comments:

  1. so glad to see you back! My poor chickie I hope she is feeling better soon so she and gam
    can have fun next week.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable outfit for that price. You sure have your mother's genes.

    ReplyDelete