Monday, December 28, 2009

I love after Xmas Sales!

Christmas at the Danforth household was wonderful. Our basement was finished just in time to have both of our families over for Christmas. (Basement photos to come later). Being a school teacher I am lucky enough to have the entire week off, so I went out to Rite Aid, and Christmas Tree Shop Today to take advantage of their 50% off christmas items. The dollar tree was also having a 50% off all christmas decor (which is fabulous, because already cheap stuff is marked down to dirt cheap). I mean you can't even buy a coffee for .$50.
So for $20.00 this is what I got:

Christmas Tree Shop
  • Super Cute Cake Stand
  • Three Small Nesting Bowls
  • 2 packages of cupcake decals

Dollar Tree

  • Felt Xmas Tree Centerpiece
  • 2 Packages of Napkins
  • 2 Plastic Tablecloths
  • Dish Towel
  • Xmas Socks
  • 2 Rolls of Scotch Tape
  • 2 Rolls of Ribbon

Rite Aid

  • Reed/Oil Defuser
  • How the Grinch Stole Xmas DVD

Everything was 50% off what a great deal!


A close up of the santa cake stand I think he is soo cute, I had my eye on him before the holidays and was so glad he went on sale.

I think I convinced hubby that next year we should exchange our gifts after the holidays.

Happy Holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment